3 x ERP DATA ENTRY OPERATORS
An opportunity has arisen for 3 temporary positions to aid with our ERP project.
The positions are for an 11 month period.
The roles are to support staff involved within the ERP project in the areas of:
Customer Service & Sales
Design & Colouration
The roles will include the following:
• Providing support for current administration
• Collection & entering data into the new ERP system
• Maintaining records of company information
• Inputting customer and account information from source documents to specific timescales
• Reviewing & checking existing data for deficiencies or errors & rectification
• Researching information for incomplete documents
• Compliance with data integrity and security policies
Full training will be given.
Educated to A-level or equivalent standard
Maths & English GCSE at minimum ‘C’ level or equivalent
Proven experience in data entry operation
Good typing speed and accuracy
Excellent attention to detail
Proficient in computer operation including Microsoft excel
The successful candidates will be team players who are comfortable with cross-team working,
with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
This is a staff position.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00am (37.5 hours/wk)
Holiday entitlement: 27 days + bank holidays per annum (pro rata)
Applications in writing, including CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 2nd July 2021