Our Customer Services Team is responsible for providing customers will timely information & ensuring all relevant information is received& communicated to relevant parties. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator.
Specific Responsibilities include
- Maintaining effective communication with designated customer accounts.
- Working with the Design team to ensure that the critical path for new product/ranges are clearly agreed, communicated, closely monitored & delivered in line with both customer & factory expectations in liaison with the Sales team.
- Processing & monitoring customer orders, from receipt of order through to delivery, & working closely with the Planning team to ensure lead times are met. Proactive communication with customers on delivery dates & quality issues. Monitor the delivery on time for all customers & establish remedial plans to improve service levels.
- Administer customer complaints procedure (ISO9002) and ensure all other procedures operate in line with the quality manual.
- Ensure all invoicing & export documentation is completed accurately & on time.
- All aspects of sales order processing, ie pricing, order input, generation, checking & electronic distribution of all customer order confirmations & checking & distribution of Customer Production Schedules.
- Generation of production documentation, production schedules on a weekly basis, updating customer spreadsheets, ensuring information accurately input into the Core System.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Dealing with customer queries & complaints and raising the relevant paperwork.
- Generating stockholding documentation, stock reports, greige cloth reconciliations.
- Assist with documentation for processing new trials.
- Checking all new design/colourway strike off details are entered onto the Core System & raising design/colourway initiation documentation to sampling.
- Assist with day to day operations within the Sales office environment, being a key member of the team – this includes providing lunchtime office cover, filing etc.
- Maintaining a professional and polite telephone/communications manner at all times.
- To embrace and enforce the principles of Lean in daily duties in order to work effectively and efficiently.
- To follow all health & safety rules and regulations.
- Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Above average (C grade) in Maths, English & IT at GCSE level.
- Must be fluent in English
- PC literate
- Excellent written & verbal communications kills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload based on urgency of requirement
- Excellent telephone skills – first point of contact with customers
- Ability to work collectively, but also to work on your own initiative, in a dynamic & often demanding office environment.
This is a full time role.
You must have at least 1 years’ experience within a fast pace customer service role.
If you are interested in this role, please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com by 4th October 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date we regret that your application has not been successful.