We have a vacancy for someone to complete an apprenticeship through working within our company and learning to use CAD systems to match colourways on cloth, and to produce creative colourways for leading home furnishing and apparel brands.
- Learning to colour match with precision to a variety of artwork and swatches provided by the customer
- Learn to create new colourways using colour trend boards or a customer brief
- Ensuring samples are printed correctly on selected base cloths
- Develop good communication with customers via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Meet expected deadlines and customer delivery dates
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Support the design department with day-to-day tasks such as layout work and creation of trend boards
- A keen eye for colour and attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of CAD skills is an advantage, particularly Photoshop.
- Experience in creating and using set colour palettes is beneficial.
- An open and friendly personality that works well in a team.
- Self-motivation and pride in their work
- Must be able to learn new skills quickly
- Adaptable to new situations and new ways of working
If you would like to apply please send a C.V and cover letter to email@example.com