FACTORY SHOP & E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT
We have an opportunity within the Shop for a Factory Shop & E-Commerce Assistant.
The role will include:
- Assisting customers with shop sales
- Assisting with measurement queries
- Managing internet & telephone sales
- Following up sales enquiries
- Loading fabric examples onto our new Website
- Managing website sales & promotions
- Examining cloth, organising & recording stock
- Uploading product imagery and responding to comments on the factory shop social media
- General administration duties
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Above average (C grade) in Maths, English & IT at GCSE level.
- PC literate
- Knowledge of E-bay auctions/online shopping websites/social media
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload based on urgency of requirement
- Ability to work collectively, but also to work on your own initiative, in a dynamic & often demanding office environment.
- Excellent telephone skills – first point of contact with customers
- Ability to lift rolls of fabric up to 25kg
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Working days: Flexible, will include some weekends
Are you interested in fabric and designs? Do you have previous e-commerce experience? If you have the necessary skills, a passion for fabrics and customer service, and think this is the right role for you, please apply in writing with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 November 2018.
Unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks from the closing date we regret that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.